Every week or so, I get an email that says something like “Facebook Advertising Trumps Google” or “Drop Google PPC Now, Switch to Facebook Ads.” And this week wasn’t any different. Ryan Deiss sent this short list why he’s switching from Adwords to Facebook Advertising.
1. Facebook has way more traffic. Over 500 BILLION
page views a month.
2. I can TARGET my ads so that only people
who really want my stuff see my ads… duh!
3. Facebook is simple to use and fast, you’ll be
getting killer traffic in just a few hours.
4. Facebook ads are 1/4 – HALF the cost of
5. Facebook loves affiliates and they love their
advertiser and marketers…
Facebook is gaining ground on the B2B market, afterall business owners are consumers too, AND they are using Facebook. Search Circus clients’ have found much success with using FB advertising in conjunction with other PPC platforms and works especially well with those companies that have a low budget for online advertising.
What do YOU know about the benefits and success rate of using Facebook Advertising (PPC) for B2B or B2C?